HOW THE CAMP CARD SALE WORKS:
- The New 2017 Camp Card is designed to help youth fund their way to 2017 Camp programs.
- This is a Risk-Free Unit Sales project where all Scouts can earn their way to Camp, Philmont, activities or simply support unit program or supplies needs.
- Each Camp Card will sell for only $5.00 to the general public and will have multiple food, service and entertainment discounts for the customer to use throughout the year.
- The participating unit, parent, or volunteer will keep 50% commission of the sales for each Camp Card sold!
- NEW for 2017, sign out a minimum of 1000 cards and return zero cards and earn 60%!
- With the $10.00 Ace Hardware, the Camp Card more than PAYS FOR ITSELF!
- Commissions from the sales are encouraged to be applied toward directly sending youth to Summer Camp programs, but they may be used as the unit committee sees fit.